ant-user mailing list archives

From "Radha Sangal" <Radha.San...@pega.com>
Subject RE: how to invoke ant via java
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:00:16 GMT
String command = "cmd /c ant -buildfile
E:\\RulesWeb_Content\\CvsDiffReports\\Cvs_Diffs.xml -DDevBuild1=" +
build1 +" -DDevBuild2="+ build2 +" -l
E:\\RulesWeb_Content\\CvsDiffReports\\autodiff.log";

Process proc =null;
	    try
	    {	proc = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command);

-----Original Message-----
From: softgnostics k [mailto:softgnostics@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:17 PM
To: Radha Sangal
Subject: how to invoke ant via java

Hi,
      Could you please explain me how to invoke ant build using
Runtime.exec ()  in java . I tried with this but couldn't succeeded. I
am using eclipse platform . How can i run the ant file which is in the
eclipse directory via cmd. When i was trying, its showing 'ant' is not
recognized as an internal or external command, any suggestions would
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
vivek