ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: submitting a file to Perforce using Maven
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:04:27 GMT
Hello,
1) there are bugs in the ant perforce tasks in ant 1.5.4, so check
which version of ant you are using (1.6.2 should be fine, or a 1.4.x).

2) before you do a p4submit, you need to :

create a perforce change list using <p4change description="this is my
perforce change"/>

then for instance
<p4edit
    view="//depot/projects/projectfoo/main/src/Blah.java..."
    change="${p4.change}"/>

then
<p4submit change="${p4.change}"/>

the p4.change property gets set by the p4change task.

Cheers,

Antoine