ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Typdef/taskdef behaviour and introspection
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:42:40 GMT
Hello Edouard,

I think your problem is the one described in the FAQ
http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#delegating-classloader
the work around is to have your xalan or saxon in the classpath before
starting ant, or to start ant with :
ant -lib [path to xalan]
or
ant -lib [path to saxon]
on top of that, you might really need to do
set ANT_OPTS="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=path to xalan"
because there is a xalan in the JDK 1.4 and higher.
Cheers,
Antoine