ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <>
Subject Re: Typdef/taskdef behaviour and introspection
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:42:40 GMT
Hello Edouard,

I think your problem is the one described in the FAQ
the work around is to have your xalan or saxon in the classpath before
starting ant, or to start ant with :
ant -lib [path to xalan]
ant -lib [path to saxon]
on top of that, you might really need to do
set ANT_OPTS="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=path to xalan"
because there is a xalan in the JDK 1.4 and higher.