ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Kriger <andy.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I execute Ant targets from within a Java program?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:21:45 GMT
Voila! That worked.
Guess I'll file a bug with the Ant team and see what happens.
Thank you all for the ideas.

So, once you have a Target, do you have to call dependent targets
manually? The Ant code doesn't recurse dependencies automatically? I
mean, that's the behavior I'm seeing but I want to confirm with people
who know more about this than I do.

thx