ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Kriger <andy.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I execute Ant targets from within a Java program?
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:40:09 GMT
A refinement of the 1st question - I figured out that I needed to add
a BuildLogger and that displayed the output of my echo task. If a
target has dependencies, do I have to call them manually before I call
the execute method? It does not appear that execute executes the
dependencies automatically.

thx for your help so far
andy