ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: sending email to multiple destination
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:02:04 GMT
> I am trying to use 2 separate targets.
> This one works well:
> <target name="mymail">
> <mail mailhost="mail-relay-dal.intervoice.int" mailport="25"
> subject="isoft36 build notification">
>   <from address="george.dibi@intervoice.com"/>
>   <replyto address="george.dibi@intervoice.com"/>
>   <to address="gdibi_2000@yahoo.com"/>
>   <message>The build failed</message>
>   <fileset dir="d:/autobuild-report/appsupport1"
> includes="*.report"/>-->
>   <fileset dir="d:/intv/dat" includes="*.err"/>
> </mail>
> </target
>
> The second one doesn't:
>
>     <mail from    = "me"
>     tolist      = "you"
>     subject     = "test"
>     files = "courrier.txt"
>     mailhost    = "mail-relay-dal.intervoice.int"
>     mailport    ="25"
>     failonerror = "false"/>
>
> "me" is a text file with one email address
> "you" is a text also with couple email addresses.

You need to replace "me" with an actual email address. You also need to replace "you" with
an actual email address, or list of email addresses separated by a comma. The manual does
not say that these attribute will look for a text file containing email addresses with the
same name as the value of the attribute. Please read the manual to save yourself (and everyone
else) some time.

-Rob A