ant-user mailing list archives

From The Blindfolded Pianist <theblindfoldedpian...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: up-to-date-ness and cmd-line args
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:26:05 GMT
Hey,

Why are you sending mass emails about this problem to everybody?  It's flooding my email inbox.

-T.B.P.

michael sorens <msorens@myrealbox.com> wrote:
Yes, I looked in the manual. For those of us not intimately familiar with every detail of
ant,
finding things in the manual is quite a challenge. So I typically start with a plain file
search.
And my file search turned out only the single reference I mentioned, because I searched for
"" not for "apply".
Now that you've shown me where to find the manual page, that does help.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:03:32 -0600, Dominique Devienne
   wrote:

>> From: michael sorens [mailto:msorens@myrealbox.com]
>>
>> The only reference I find to "" is in "requested-features.txt"
> -- I
>> assume that means it has not yet been implemented (or released) ...?
>
> Well, has been a core ant task for a long time.
> Have you looked into the manual? ;-)
>
>> In any case, here's my example:

>> > name="${jslib}/Util/Version.js"/>
> ^^^^^^^^^
> This looks wrong. The pattern should be within the ${jslib}
> directory.
>

> And if you ${jsmenu} (you're missing the opening brace) in not
> within ${jslib}, you'll never select it.
>
>> > name="${jslib}/Util/NavKeys.js"/>

>> description="build js-archive file of JavaScript
> modules">
>>

> Use either , which BTW has some built-in
> Timestamp checking abilities which would remove the need for the
> Separate , or use
to morph your
> into a property you'd pass in to your with .
>
> I hope this helps. --DD

-T.B.P.
www.theblindfoldedpianist.com