ant-user mailing list archives

From ippi <>
Subject Re: ignoring CLASSPATH inside a junit task
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:42:32 GMT

Hi Stefan

Thanks for the reply. I had actually tried setting
the build.sysclasspath but I quickly gave up on it
when it failed to work for me. When I got your
message I did some more extensive testing and now
I realise that the build.sysclasspath property only
effects the <junit> tasks that don't fork a new JVM.

It's certainly a solution that I can work with but if
there was a way to achieve the same result with
fork="yes" then I would very much like to know of it.

--- Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, ippi <>
> wrote:
> > I was wondering if there is a way to
> > get a <junit> task which contains a
> > <classpath> to ignore the CLASSPATH
> > enviromental variable altogether.
> If you can get the rest of your build file to work
> without CLASSPATH
> as well, then you can set build.sysclasspath to
> ignore.

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: