ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Enabling assertions without forking for each test. Can I fork junit itself?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:42:15 GMT
Dmonique,

On Monday 17 January 2005 21:12, Dominique Devienne wrote:
> > From: Paul Elschot [mailto:paul.elschot@xs4all.nl]
> > Is it possible to fork junit itself, instead of each test case?
>
> Try <junit fork="true" forkmode="once" ...> with Ant 1.6.2. --DD

I upgraded ant from 1.6b2 to 1.6, and according to the docs the
above forkmode should do what I need.

For the moment the compilation of the test code fails, because
the junit.framework package does not exist for the compiler
after the ant upgrade.

It seems that ant changed the class path handling a bit from 1.6b2,
so I'll investage that first now.

Regards,
Paul Elschot.