ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Ant GUI - 'Ant's Nest'
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:55:58 GMT
Does this tool not support <import> or something? When I try to open any
of my build files, it tells me it's not a valid build file. ;-(

--
Martin Cooper

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Chris Clohosy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to draw your attention to an open-source Ant GUI that I am developing, called
'Ant's Nest'. I'm keen for your feedback and bug reports on it, as it's being made especially
for you guys! As you will see it's largely based around a drag 'n' drop interface and an XML
model of Ant tasks. It can be downloaded from http://antsnest.sourceforge.net and any problems
you find please send to ccdigix@users.sourceforge.net. Another feature of the program is that
developers can write their own plugins, allowing in the future for maybe an easier way of
creating an Ant build file? Anyway download it and let me know what you think :-p