ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Rich" <billr...@attglobal.net>
Subject RE: classpath directory?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:15:50 GMT
The following path seems to work for me to find all the class files,
dependent jar, and zip files for a compile step:
  <path id="classpath.compile">
   <fileset dir="./${build.pkg}">
    <include name="**/*.class"/>
   </fileset>
   <fileset dir="./${src.lib}">
    <include name="**/*.jar"/>
    <include name="**/*.zip"/>
   </fileset>
   <pathelement location="."/>
  </path>

I use it like this:
  <javac destdir="${build.classes}" srcdir="${src.dir}" debug="true"
deprecation="true" source="1.4" sourcepath="">
   <include name="${src.detokenizer}/**/*.java" />
   <classpath refid="classpath.compile"/>
  </javac>

HTH

Bill Rich