ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vadim Kazakov" <vad...@quadrusfinancial.com>
Subject RE: New Ant GUI - 'Ant's Nest'
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:35:24 GMT
Looks good, how about adding context highlighting?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Clohosy [mailto:c.clohosy@cs.ucl.ac.uk]
Sent: January 6, 2005 5:32 AM
To: user
Subject: New Ant GUI - 'Ant's Nest'

Hi all,

I would like to draw your attention to an open-source Ant GUI that I am
developing, called 'Ant's Nest'. I'm keen for your feedback and bug
reports on it, as it's being made especially for you guys! As you will
see it's largely based around a drag 'n' drop interface and an XML model
of Ant tasks. It can be downloaded from http://antsnest.sourceforge.net
and any problems you find please send to ccdigix@users.sourceforge.net.
Another feature of the program is that developers can write their own
plugins, allowing in the future for maybe an easier way of creating an
Ant build file? Anyway download it and let me know what you think :-p

Best Wishes,

Chris