ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject How to remotely copy files from remote server to remote server?
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:02:02 GMT
I've tried several ways, but can't seem to find a way to copy a set of
files from a directory on a remote server to another directory on the
same or a different remote server.

ftp and scp don't work, and we don't have the option of sshexec
(security issues, supposedly). ftp and scp only copy from a local file
to the remote dir, and we don't want to have to spend the time copying
from the remote server to the local machine, then back up to the remote
server in the new directory because of the > 50megs size...

Does anyone know of a contrib class that would work? If not, I guess
I'll have to spend the time to write my own, but with my schedule that's
gonna be hard..

Thanks!
--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer