ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Re: AW: How to copy from one remote directory to another remote direc tory?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:49:59 GMT
Sorry should have mentioned that because of the size of the transfers
(over 50Megs each time) I can't copy from remote to local, then back
again... It would take > 1 hour for the build, vs 20 minutes without it.
The remote site is across the continent, and we're trying to avoid
massive transfers due to bandwidth in the company WAN...