ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject How to copy from one remote directory to another remote directory?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:24:29 GMT
I see in the ant tasks that scp and ftp are available, but they only
copy from a local source to a remote destination. I'm trying to copy
files between two remote directories, and not finding any tasks to do
that.

I know I can use ssh, but I'm trying to avoid that one for security
purposes.

I could write a task, but for this one incarnation on a single project,
it seems a bit extreme. I'm hoping someone out there has already done
this!

Any ideas?
--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer