ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject Java task executing embedded jython fails to find scripting module
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:02:05 GMT
I'm having an issue which seems to be caused by my Ant configuration,
but it's involving some other tools.  If you're not familiar with these
other tools, either ignore this or try to muddle through it.

I'm using WebLogic's WLST tool, which uses Jython (Python interpreter in
Java).  I'm trying to execute WLST from a "java" task in my Ant script.

Most of my sample scripts have worked fine like this, but as soon as I
try to call the "raw_input()" method in my script, I get the following:

Initializing WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) ...
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<iostream>", line 17, in ?
ImportError: No module named scripting

The key reason I'm asking this on this list is that when I execute this
outside of Ant, I don't see this symptom.  The "raw_input()" call works
fine.

Any ideas what might be causing this?