ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Vervelle" <nverv...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Ant task scp or sftp
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:55:43 GMT
Hello,

I need to upload files to a server that accepts only secured connections
(scp, sftp).

I'm currently using the scp ant task to do the job, but this task lacks the
ability to upload only the newer files so it takes me a lot of time (30 mns
now but increasing because more files are added) to upload when only a few
files really need to be uploaded.
Is there a way to upload only newer files ?

The ftp task has a "depends" or "newer" parameter to do this, but it is not
a secured ftp.
I looked for a sftp task but I didn't find it.

An other idea was to open a ssh connection before and then use the ftp task,
but I don't know how to open a ssh connection in ant either.

Any help will be appreciated.
Nicolas