ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gordon Bowman" <gbow...@lmjconsulting.net>
Subject Problems running ImageMagick via Ant <exec> task
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:27:56 GMT
The ImageMagick command line "convert -sample 160x160 input.tif output.tif"
works perfectly for me. Now I am trying to run the same command via the Ant
<exec> task, but I cannot get it to work. I have tried the following:

    <exec executable="convert">
        <arg value="-sample 160x160 input.tif output.tif">
    </exec>

    <exec executable="convert">
        <arg line="-sample 160x160 input.tif output.tif">
    </exec>

    <exec executable="convert">
        <arg value="-sample">
        <arg value="160x160">
        <arg value="input.tif">
        <arg value="output.tif">
    </exec>

but each of them returns the error "Invalid Parameter - 160x160" and does
not run the "convert" command.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I'm an Ant newbie, so maybe I'm just
doing something dumb here.

Gord

Gordon Bowman

Data-Driven Graphics Consultant