ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Clohosy <c.cloh...@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: New Ant GUI - 'Ant's Nest'
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 13:48:00 GMT
"Does this tool not support <import> or something? When I try to open any
of my build files, it tells me it's not a valid build file. ;-("

The latest version of the Ant GUI Ant's Nest ("Gigi") is now available from
http://antsnest.sourceforge.net and fixes a problem where any comments
before the <project> node caused the program to think the file is invalid.
I'm not going to publish any more updates to this list as I don't want to
clog it up; so if you are interested just keep an eye on the latest release
names on the project download page. I always fill in the change log stating
what has been updated/fixed.

Thanks,

Chris :-p