ant-user mailing list archives

From edouard....@noos.fr
Subject Re: Re: Typdef/taskdef behaviour and introspection
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:35:14 GMT
Hi to all;

first of all, thanks a lot for your answers. I need to indicate that I need my Ant task to
work both under JRE V1.3 and JRE V1.4+.

OK, I need to perform XSLT that is supposed to be separate from the Ant process. So I guess
that I'm out of luck ;-<

But this is a general issue, since I try to read some resource from my Ant own task jar via
the 'ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream' method.

I was wondering whether Ant did not propose a class loader that is able to load the whole
content of a jar, when using the 'typedef' task, instead of just the FQN specified Ant task
class?

Does anyone has a clue on how to fix this problem of XSLT processing from an Ant task? I think
that this is too bad that I need to put my XSLT implementation directly either in Ant 'lib'
directory or in my JRE 'endorsed' library.

Thank you for your support.

Edouard