ant-user mailing list archives

From Yves Martin <>
Subject How to get the jar file of a resource ?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:43:59 GMT

 I want to put the file ant-junit.jar in the ClassPath of a forked Java command
 wherever Ant is installed.

 I have only half the way to get it work:

    <classpath path="${my.test.classpath}:${ant-junit.url}"/>

 My idea is too limit the ClassPath to the strict needed jars - so I do not
 want to use ${java.class.path} in the forked JVM ClassPath.

 Of course it does not work because
  ant-junit.url ==

 How can I get only the resource file
 /my/path/to/apache-ant-1.6.2/lib/ant-junit.jar to use it in ClassPath ?

 I would have expected an additionnal attribute in whichresource for instance

 Thank you in advance for your help
Yves Martin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: