ant-user mailing list archives

From Charlton_R...@daifukuamerica.com
Subject fileset fails when base dir is missing
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:41:53 GMT
I am constructing a classpath that includes a fileset.  Sometimes, the
base directory for that fileset does not exist.  I would like Ant to
simply accept this as an empty fileset and move on.  Instead, Ant quits
with an error, complaining that the directory is not found.  How should I
resolve this problem?

In other words...

<path id="cp">
        <fileset dir="lib" includes="**/*.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="a.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="b.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="c.jar"/>
</path>
<javac
        destdir="${classes}"

        <src path="${src}"/>
        <classpath>
                <path refid="cp"/>
        </classpath>
</javac>

...fails if the "lib" folder does not exist.  I would rather have Ant just
keep on going.  Any ideas?