ant-user mailing list archives

From Pascal_Laf...@cwb.ca
Subject Error initialising System ClassException in thread "main" Could not create the Java virtual machine.
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:10:06 GMT
I've created a Ant script for Oracle forms developper that automates the
compilation and deployment of forms into ther development environment. It
is working for all of them except one guy. To my knowledge he has the same
security rights as everyone else.

Does anyone know what could be the cause of the following error message?

JVMXM008: Error occured while initialising System ClassException in thread
"main" Could not create the Java virtual machine.

Thanks in advance
Pascal Lafond