ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Ant and PVCS 8.0
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:03:25 GMT
Is anyone here using Ant against PVCS 8? The older pvcs tasks built into
Ant don't seem to work correctly after I tried them out.

I found a posting by Andrew May that had some updates to the pvcs tasks,
and I built them into a new version of the nodeps jar file. No joy, though
it does fire up the pcli. My error:

     [pvcs] Merant Version Manager (VMGUI) v8.0.0.8 (Build 582) for
     [pvcs] Copyright 1985-2004 Merant.  All rights reserved.

/development/project/build.xml.6:3: Failed executing: pcli lvf -z -aw

Now, those arguments don't look correct  so I figured the classes were out
of date. I looked around and found a sourceforge project for Pvcs 7.5
tasks, and I built them into a new nodeps jar.

No joy here, either. My error:

pghsc001% ant checkout
Buildfile: build.xml
No public execute() in class

/development/project/build.xml:7: No public execute() in class

Total time: 2 seconds

Anybody got PVCS 8 and ant playing nice?

Edward Wittmann

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message