ant-user mailing list archives

From Charlton_R...@daifukuamerica.com
Subject Re: fileset fails when base dir is missing
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:58:22 GMT
That's a clever hack, but it won't work well in my situation, since some
of the filesets may be rooted in directories that cannot be created.
Wouldn't it be nice if the <fileset> tag had an attribute that allowed you
do say, "It's OK if it doesn't exist"?  Something like this:

<fileset dir="somedir" if-base-dir-is-missing="ignore">...</fileset>

Anyone else have a good idea?

"Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com> wrote on 12/06/2004 12:44:29
PM: