ant-user mailing list archives

From ed.wittm...@fiserv.com
Subject RE: PVCS ANT TASK
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:15:04 GMT
Well, the first problem may be that you need to run your ant task on the
machine that stores the pvcs archives - if the only access you have to
PVCS is the vm-inet client, you may not have that - and ant will not work
no matter what you do.

If you do have access, depending on which version of pvcs you're running,
you can set the id one of two ways:

The first way : set an environment variable called $PVCS_ID that looks
like this:
PVCS_ID=username:password ; export PVCSID (for unix)
Set PVCS_ID=username:password (for windows)

Note that this needs to be set on the machine that holds the pvcs
archives. It will not work on your local machine.

If you search the email archives, you'll see that alternate versions of
the pvcs ant task exist - but you need to build them into ant. Those tasks
have different methods available for setting the pvcs user and password.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=99667939904467&w=2

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-pvcs-75/

Hope this helps.

Ed Wittmann