ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dick, Brian E." <Brian.D...@FMR.com>
Subject RE: Question Title: ANT -->> Directory access problem
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:24:20 GMT
Try basedir=".."

-----Original Message-----
From: IndianAtTech [mailto:indianattech@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 12:48 AM
To: dev@ant.apache.org; user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Question Title: ANT -->> Directory access problem

 Hi All,

I know the following is valid syntax and also works fine in my case.

<project name="MyProject" default="dist" basedir=".">
    <description>
        simple example build file
    </description>
</project>

But i have different scenario.
Say I have a project called in MyProect in root direectory and it
contains sub directory called MyTest, something like
c:/MyProject/MyTest

and also it contains c:/MyProject/src

now placing my build.xml in c:/MyProject/MyTest foloder I wanted to
compile tje files of c:/MyProject/src

By giving explicitly the value of basedir as /MyProject, I can make
build.xml to work.

But I wanted to access the value of /MyProject/src dynamically.

I have tried basedir"./" and basedir="/./" both doesnot work.

So, Please let me know other solutions, if it is possible

Thanks
sudhakar