ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Soesemann" <rsoesem...@sapient.com>
Subject Split XML file into seperate files with XSLT and ANT
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:05:46 GMT
Hello,

I don't know if there is a standard way to do this, but maybe you have an idea.

I have many XML files which hold multiple XML fragments of a specific type <contentitem>..</contentitem>
For an easy import of those seperate contentitems into a CMS it would be better to split those
fragments up into different file (one contentitem per file).

As I am doing this inside an ant pipeline, I wonder if there is an elegant way to do this
with a mixture of XSLT and other file tasks?

Can you help,

Robert
--
Robert Sösemann