ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Jaitly" <Rajiv.Jai...@lchclearnet.com>
Subject classpath
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:16:33 GMT
Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this e-mail.

Hi,

I have defined an an ant target that does some work and while going through its tasks it generates
a java class and compiles it on the fly. I am getting class not found error when i see that
the class in defined in the CLASSPATH for this target. But the same target runs fine if ran
from command prompt and system classpath (windows)  included this jar. I am running the ant
script from Eclipse. I have defined the classpath in the any target class path but it ignores
it completely. How can i tell ant to look into system classpath for information when it starts
to run this target.  ? or could i init classpath in ant init target so it is available to
every target.

Thanks

Raj

This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Its contents
are  confidential and may only be retained by the named recipient(s)
and may only be copied or  disclosed  with the consent of
LCH.Clearnet Limited.   If you are not an intended recipient please
delete this e-mail and notify postmaster@lchclearnet.com.

The contents  of this  email are  subject to  contract in all cases,
and LCH.Clearnet Limited makes no contractual commitment save where
confirmed by hard copy.  LCH.Clearnet Limited accepts no liability,
including liability for negligence, in respect of any statement in
this email.

LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House,
33 Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1EA.    Recognised as a Clearing
House under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. Reg in England No.25932
Telephone: +44 20 7426 7000              Internet: http://www.lchclearnet.com