ant-user mailing list archives

From "Barnes, Michael" <MBar...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Attachments with MailLogger
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:21:08 GMT
Why are you not using one of the various Continues Integration tools such as
CruiseControl? These tools will do exactly what you are looking for without
you having to do any programming.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Ivanov [mailto:rambiusparkisanius@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 7:29 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Attachments with MailLogger

Dear Collegues,

I have the following question regarding MailLogger. I
currently implemented our night build scrips whose aim
is to checkout, build, unit test, checkstyle our
projects and finally to send an email. I am using
MailLogger for email sending and my question is how I
can make MailLogger send also file attachments. In
particular, I want to zip archive junit and checkstyle
reports and send them as attachments.

Thank you in advance.
Ivan

TIAA-CREF