ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mack Tooteh" <ant_gro...@hotmail.com>
Subject applet not loaded in the ear file made by ant
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:38:02 GMT
Hello Everyone:

I am creating an ear file containing some applets using ant. However, when I
deploy the ear file, the applets fail to load the class. Basically the
browser says can not find the applet class. when I check all the classes are
there.

I have even used IBM Wephere Studio Application Developer to export an ear
file (which works with no problem once deployed) and then compared to the
one created by ant. All the directory structure and files are the same. I
was wondering if anyone has come up with a smililar situation or I am
missing something in my build.xml?

I appreciate all your replies in advance.

regards,

MSNŽ Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.