ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: newbie-running junit task from jar file
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:20:08 GMT
All tests I know are invoked via their source code. The Tutorial "Writing
Task"
in the manual [1] for example shows that.

But let´s have a look in <junit>s Manual [2] ...
Not tested, but maybe that will work:
  <junit>
    <test name="AllTests" todir="reports"/>
  </junit>
  <junitreport AsInTheExampleInTheManual [3] />

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-writing-tasks.html#TestingTasks
[2] http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html
[3] http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junitreport.html