ant-user mailing list archives

From <li...@bitfaeule.net>
Subject manually and externally defined fileset
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:28:02 GMT

Hi all,

My buildsystem needs to copy a manually defined set of files
(compiler-output, I'm building C++ wit VisualStudio .net) from the
compiler's target dir to my output dir where binary releases are
submitted to my depot.

Currently I have lots of single copy-tasks in a release-target but I
would like to define this set of files externally in an extra file, so
I can change the set of files to be released without changing the
buildfile.

What would be the most appropriate way to do this?

Thanks a lot, and happy prechristmas coding.

-jacques