ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob, Anil - MWT" <Jacob.A...@menlolog.com>
Subject Sshexec and nohup
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:50:31 GMT

We have a script(for example start.sh) which has a nohup ./startxxxx &
in it, therefore it creates a nohup.out file. When I execute the
start.sh on the system it creates the nohup.out file and everything is
fine.
 I have an ANT build file on a remote system which uses the sshexec task
to execute the above mentioned script, however I noticed that when I
call the script thru ANT  it never creates the nohup.out file, even
through the remote script does go into the background.

Any idea's?

Anil