ant-user mailing list archives

From "Harter Damien" <dhar...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: <junitreport>
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:11:29 GMT
Does someone alread do this kind of macro. I'm not used to develop macro and it is a waste
of time to learn it, just to generate 1 report.
Thanks for any help.
Dams

Good point, but not able to automate.
But you can write a MSWord macro, call it ... (have forgotten what the name
for auto-executed macro is) and let it do the "open & saveAs".

Jan

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4D624.BF545BC0--

Configure | About MARC | Support MARC | Got <mailto:webguy@theaimsgroup.com?subject=Add
a list to MARC>  a list to add? | 10East <http://www.10East.com/>  is  Hiring! <http://www.10East.com/?sect=employment>