ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action e-book now available
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:35:00 GMT
Another Ant tie-in that I overlooked - there is detailed coverage of
the <index> Ant task (which resides in the Lucene Sandbox CVS
repository).  I wrote this task for JDwA, use it to build the index
that powers my blog (, and we use it to
index the sample data for the book.  You'll see it in the source code
build.xml file.  The book shows how to use <index> with Antlib (and