ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Adding classpath dynamically inside a target?
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:31:39 GMT
Hello Dave,

if you look at the documentation for <taskdef/> you can see that it is
possible to define tasks with a certain class path.

<taskdef name="p4label"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Label">
     <classpath>
          <pathelement location="path of jakarta-oro.jar"/>
           <pathelement location="path of ant-apache-oro.jar"/>
     </classpath>
</taskdef>

Hopes this helps,

Antoine