ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: Adding classpath dynamically inside a target?
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:31:39 GMT
Hello Dave,

if you look at the documentation for <taskdef/> you can see that it is
possible to define tasks with a certain class path.

<taskdef name="p4label"
          <pathelement location="path of jakarta-oro.jar"/>
           <pathelement location="path of ant-apache-oro.jar"/>

Hopes this helps,

Dave Bartmess wrote:

>Is there a way to dynamically add to the classpath within ant, for say a
>Perforce task? I need to add a specific version of a jar file depending
>on the project I am compiling. When I call p4label, it says "The ant
>script calls other ant scripts to create these projects, and the jar
>file is different for some of them, therefore, I can't use a batch
>script to set the classpath and call ant.
>This is used in an automated setting, and in the developers' IDE's (of
>various flavors).
>Any ideas?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: