ant-user mailing list archives

From JavaSt...@StrangeFellow.com
Subject xmlproperty task
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:34:37 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm using the xmlproperty task to parse an oracle data-sources file and running into a problem

I can't figure out on my own.  The file:

<data-sources>
	<data-source
		class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
		name="PreSubmissionDS"
		location="jdbc/PreSubmissionCoreDS"
		xa-location="jdbc/xa/PreSubmissionXADS"
		ejb-location="jdbc/PreSubmissionDS"
		connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
		username="USERNAME"
		password="PASSWORD"
		url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@SERVER:PORT:INSTANCE"
		min-connections="0"
		inactivity-timeout="30"
	/>

	<data-source
		class="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
		name="cpeappuserDS"
		/>

	<data-source
		class="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
		name="oracleaqjmsDS"
		/>
</data-sources>

Calling <xmlproperty file="data-sources.xml" semanticAttributes="true"/>
and echoing the properties
<echo message="${data-sources.data-source.class}"/>
yields all three properties separated by commas

com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource,oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource,oracle.jdbc.po
ol.OracleDataSource

Is there either a way to specify an element based on an attribute value (ie
name="oracleaqjmsDS") or barring that, an ant task to parse the property string for the first

comma?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Michael Yehle