ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Replacing a path
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:02:51 GMT
Hello Thomas,
the difficulty is you have probably an unlimited number of file
separators between D:\in\ and "message.properties".
You need to write your own custom mapper.
The difficulty with regular expression is that there is no syntax I know
of to back reference a pattern which repeats 0 to n times, like a path
element.
I am attaching a solution.

Cheers,

Antoine