ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Encryption?
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:39:59 GMT
Magnus Svensson (HF/EAB) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I resend this question due to mail server problem:
>
> I have a question regarding encryption and export control. Does ANT include any SW encryption
that restricts export (i.e. special ECCN code)?

Magnus,

None of Ant's code is subject to export restrictions, that I am aware
of. Ant does provide tasks for third party libraries, which may be
subject to such restrictions. We don't bundle any third party libraries
in the Ant distributions so each user needs to add any such libraries
themselves. You need to check the status of such libraries, yourself.

Conor