ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Blaukopf <>
Subject Re: manually and externally defined fileset
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:59:25 GMT
If the files are all in the same directory, you can do

<loadfile srcfile="compiler-target.includes"
<fileset dir="${compiler-target}" includes="${compiler-target.includes}"/>

and then create a file "compiler-target.includes", which might contain
something like this:

Of course you could mess around with filter chains in loadfile to put
the files on separate lines.

This would probably also work even when the files are not in the same
directory. You'd just specify a relative path in the includes file.

Daniel wrote:

>Hi all,
>My buildsystem needs to copy a manually defined set of files
>(compiler-output, I'm building C++ wit VisualStudio .net) from the
>compiler's target dir to my output dir where binary releases are
>submitted to my depot.
>Currently I have lots of single copy-tasks in a release-target but I
>would like to define this set of files externally in an extra file, so
>I can change the set of files to be released without changing the
>What would be the most appropriate way to do this?
>Thanks a lot, and happy prechristmas coding.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: