ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Blaukopf <daniel.blauk...@sun.com>
Subject Re: manually and externally defined fileset
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:59:25 GMT
If the files are all in the same directory, you can do

<loadfile srcfile="compiler-target.includes"
property="compiler-target.includes"/>
<fileset dir="${compiler-target}" includes="${compiler-target.includes}"/>

and then create a file "compiler-target.includes", which might contain
something like this:

myapp.exe,myapp.hlp

Of course you could mess around with filter chains in loadfile to put
the files on separate lines.

This would probably also work even when the files are not in the same
directory. You'd just specify a relative path in the includes file.

Daniel