ant-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna Prasad B" <krishnapras...@spinc.org>
Subject Problem with Cactus Client Project - in WSAD 5.0
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:00:07 GMT
Hi All,

    I have created a Cactus Client Project (java project)  in Web Sphere
5.0.  For this, I have referred a document at the link :

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick
/wosnick.html

In this project, the Cactus test file is EJBServletTestCase.java.  When
I ran this file as  Run As -->  Java Application, I am getting the
following error in the JUnit.

Junitframework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor:
testHelloWorld1 (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/httpclient/util/HttpURLConnection

I have used same jar files as said in the document except for one called
log4j-1.2rc1.jar instead of this, I have used log4j-1.2.9.jar

  Please suggest me about the likely reason for this.

Thanks

Regards

B. KRISHNA PRASAD