ant-user mailing list archives

From rolaren...@earthlink.net
Subject Re: How to get ANT + CVS to work in Eclipse?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:39:26 GMT

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilbert Rebhan <ant@schillbaer.de>
Sent: Dec 15, 2004 1:25 PM
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to get ANT + CVS to work in Eclipse?

Hi,

the error message would be helpful.

here's a post about using ant with cvsnt (cvs port to windows platform,
even running on unix now):

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=107052931011992&w=2

cvs works similar, put it on %PATH% ...

When using cvs commands with ant out of eclipse you have to put
the dir with cvs files to ant runtime under Preferences|Ant

Gilbert

rolarenfan@earthlink.net wrote:
> (First time trying to "post" -- hope this works)
>
> I am using Eclipse 2.1.3 (or 3.0.1) and would like to write an ANT-script, to be run
from within Eclipse, that would check out some list of projects, but when I try to run the
cvs-task, it crashes because I have not logged in; when I try to log in, it hangs because
there is no log-in console (or something).  So how do I do it? I append my attempt at a script,
with the non-functional stuff commented out ...