ant-user mailing list archives

From JEFF EMMINGER <jemmin...@thig.com>
Subject copy not finding new files?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:23:01 GMT
hi list,

I have a copy task to copy files from my cvs/web directory to my IDE
workspace:

<copy todir="${classes-chore-workspace}" verbose="true">
	<fileset dir="${classes-chore-server}" excludes="**/*.class
_Backup/" />
</copy>

it seems to work fine with existing files, but when new files are added to
the source dir that don't yet exist in the destination, the copy task
doesn't pick those up.  am I doing something wrong?  I don't want to use
overwrite="true" since that makes cvs think everything has been modified.

thanks,
jeff

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this emailed information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.