ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Ant fileset from list of checked out files (cleartool lsco)
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:55:30 GMT
I have mailed the jar and a sample build.xml file to you directly. The list will not accept
attachements. I need to add some essential enhancements and probably refactor this thing before
trying to get it committed. I based the output handling part of this on the perforce tasks
output handling. Now that I have gone through the exercise of creating the output handler,
I see why they did what they did with the perforce tasks. So I really need to abstract some
of the output stream handler classes that made for this so that other tasks can be easily
implemented to do other clearcase stuff.

-Rob Anderson