ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Duffey <supreme_java_gur...@yahoo.com>
Subject Environment variables and mac osx
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:51:12 GMT
Hi all,

Having issues with my ant build script finding
environment variables on the mac osx. We are running
10.3, it works fine on Windows, but on Mac OSX, under
bash or t-shell, they show up when we shell and echo
them out, but they are not getting picked up by ant at
all.

Is there a problem with Ant on Mac OSX in finding
environment variables? Is there a specific location we
need to set them for Ant to pick them up?

While on the subject, is there any concern with linux
and the same issue? We will do builds on windows, mac
osx, linux and eventually solaris.

Thanks.