ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject Ant fileset from list of checked out files (cleartool lsco)
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:33:30 GMT
Ant and ClearCase users, I have a need to create a fileset in Ant from the output of cleartool
lsco. Does anyone have a custom selector that would create such a fileset in Ant, that you
would be willing to share? I am willing to write one to fill my need, but I thought it might
be worth asking about first, to avoid reinventing something that has already been done. Also,
is there any interest in a selector that would facilitate creating a fileset in Ant from cleartool
lsco output? Let me know if you could use this?