ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: junit task halts
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:01:49 GMT
Hi,
I note that you are using httpunit which makes me
consider that your tests try to connect to some
server. If so are you sure the server is running? Your
tests might wait for it.

Could you also try timeout attribute of junit task?
Set  it first to some short value to observe what is
happening.

HTH Ivan