ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim McNerney <mcner...@navis.com>
Subject Using the expansion from <globmapper>
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:07:21 GMT
I am using <globmapper> from an <xslt> task. I would like to be able to
use the expanded portion (equivalent to extractVariablePart from the
code) within the task. So for example:

<xslt basedir="src" destdir="dest" style="foo.xsl">
     <globmapper from="*Test.xml" to="*Test.html"/>
     <param name="testName" expression="@{variable.part}"/>
</xslt>

Where @{variable.part} (or the equivalent) would be "Bob" for
"BobTest.xml" and "Larry" for "LarryTest.xml".

Is there some way to access the portion of the glob which got mapped?
If not, is there some simple other way to do this (I'd rather not have
it as part of the .xsl script, though I don't even know if that is
possible, but will work with anything I get)? If not, is there any
reasonably simple way of extending Ant to add such behavior?

Thanks.

--Tim