ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Adding classpath dynamically inside a target?
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:12:09 GMT
Is there a way to dynamically add to the classpath within ant, for say a
Perforce task? I need to add a specific version of a jar file depending
on the project I am compiling. When I call p4label, it says "The ant
script calls other ant scripts to create these projects, and the jar
file is different for some of them, therefore, I can't use a batch
script to set the classpath and call ant.

This is used in an automated setting, and in the developers' IDE's (of
various flavors).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer